Friday 10 August 2012

"Please Love Me..."

OR "This is my first blog post so I'd better make a good impression"

I'm not that needy, honestly. I don't even like people that much, well, I like SOME people, but not that many of them. There are some people I dislike less than others.

Still with me?

I hope so, or this makes me seem very, very lonely.
This is me... In case you
hadn't worked it out...

So, allow me to introduce myself to those of you that have been good enough to read this far. My name is Christie Inman-Hall (yes, a girl's name, shut up) and I'm into all sorts of nonsense really, film, television, music (all topics which I'll be covering in this blog at various stages, no doubt) but I won't go into too much detail just yet, hopefully through my posts you'll begin to get to know me, almost as though we're having a conversation and I'm doing a LOT of the talking.

I do hope you'll hang about, maybe follow these posts because I do promise I'll make them a little bit more exciting, I'll give you some reviews, some opinions, maybe even a cat photo or two, bitches love cat photos.

Thanks for reading this, the next post will probably be along any time between now and the end of time. So watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Sign up for bloglovin'! It'll help you out a lot :) xo

    ReplyDelete